Apprentice Business Development Executive – Majestic Site Management
Apprentice Business Development Executive
Majestic Site Management Ltd
Majestic Site Management is embarking on an exciting adventure, and I am looking for an apprentice co-pilot to help me take my business to the next level. If you are looking for a career in the construction industry and have the appetite to learn, develop and grow then this could be the role for you!
As MD of the business, I have a lifetime of experience in the industry. I’m a successful construction manager and am working with lots of clients on varied projects. I specialise in the field of health and safety management, helping other businesses to conform to industry regulations and standards by performing audits, managing their health and safety compliance and offering training to their teams where needed.
What I need:
- I need someone with plenty of ideas and who is not afraid to share them with me
- As my co-pilot, you’ll be able to navigate your way around a computer and be able to help me to adopt better process to run my business more efficiently
- I need someone to manage my diary, helping me to plan my time effectively and to help me keep on top of my customer communication by responding to emails, calls and messages
- I am looking for someone to get to know my clients and to help me deliver a great customer experience by having regular communication with existing clients and being confident to engage with potential new clients
- Daily life can get very busy, so you’ll need to be able to multi-task and prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines
- You’ll help managing my social media channels and I need someone who can be creative. Engaging clients via social media will be a key part of your role, and you will have a licence to be creative, engaging and to have fun with it.
What you’ll get in return:
- I will share my knowledge and experience of the industry with you, helping you to grow and develop within your role
- I’ll introduce you to my clients, associates and contacts so you can gain experience within the industry
- We’ll work together to make sure you understand my business, my clients and my current processes
- I’ll show you some simple business tools to help you learn and develop
- There will be regular opportunities to represent the business & meet new people at networking events
- An opportunity to make this role your own. If you can help me to grow my business, then there will be opportunities for you to develop your role and take on more responsibility
- I will make sure you have time for your apprenticeship studies and in the longer term give you an opportunity to take further industry qualifications
- I work hard, but I’m a lot of fun! There will be opportunities to socialise and attend some exciting events, including monthly team lunches!
I don’t want to give you a job, I want to offer you a career opportunity.
To begin with, I will want you to be in the office with me whilst we get to know each other and develop our working practices. Once established in the role there will be aspects of your daily work that can be done from home if preferred. There will be times when I am not in the office, so you’ll be working independently. We’ll go to events together, and, when you’re ready, there will be some that I will want you to attend by yourself.
Right now I am looking for an apprentice, but if this works out the possibility is limitless!
- Have exceptional organisational skills.
- Have excellent computer skills with the ability to use a variety of software packages.
- Have an ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be a problem solver with a willingness to collaborate and develop new ideas.
- Prior administration experience would be desirable but is not essential.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Willingness to learn
Monday to Friday, 9am start.
Hybrid working from home option available once established.
Total hours per week: 30.00
Huddersfield, HD1 Town Centre