Apprentice Medical Receptionist – Lindley Village Surgery
Apprentice Medical Receptionist
Lindley Village Surgery
You will be the first point of contact for patients at the Lindley Village Surgery.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, and be able to demonstrate sensitivity, respect, tact and diplomacy in a confidential working environment.
Typical day to day duties include:
- Receive patients at reception and make appointments
- Manage phone systems, taking calls and messages, and transferring as required
- Respond efficiently and courteously to all queries and requests for assistance from patients
- Deal with prescription requests from patients
- General administrative work including data input, scanning, photocopying and filing
- Accurx system tasks
- Any other duties as and when requested by the Practice Manager.
Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3