Commercial Administration Apprentice – Kolorcraft
Commercial Administration Apprentice
Are you looking to start your career in the commercial print and point of sale marketing industry? Kolorcraft are experts in their field and are now looking for an Administration Apprentice to join them in their commercial department.
Our Apprentices will shadow and work alongside our highly skilled Commercial teams. Reporting directly to a Senior Account Manager, full on the job training will be provided as detailed below, as well as any courses seen to be relevant to this post.
- Gain a full understanding of all administrative duties related to our Print processes.
- Performing all administrative tasks relating to Commercial operations
- Supporting Client accounts whilst ensuring that all documentation is produced efficiently and accurately.
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Be practical minded
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A genuine interest in the print industry
- Keen to learn
- Dedication to an excellent work ethic
- Have a focused attitude
- Pay attention to detail
- Good communicator
GCSEs Grade 4/C or above is a requirement for the apprenticeship. If you do not hold this already, you will work towards Level 2 Functional Skills during your programme of learning.
Ossett, Wakefield, WF5