Office Support Apprentice – Machenair
Office Support Apprentice
Mon to Thurs 8.30am- 5.00pm, Fri 8.30am-4.30pm
Total hours per week: 39.5 hours a week
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Dealing with customer enquiries over the telephone and via email.
• Hire plant ordering and monitoring
• Arranging for engineers to visit sites
• Assisting Contracts Administration team and Contract Managers with various administration tasks
- Working with all aspects of Microsoft office including word and excel
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards a Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship.
Training will take place either in our centre in Huddersfield or remotely and will take place every 2 weeks
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion the right candidate will be able to progress to level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) desirable
About the employer
Offering a full design, manufacture, installation and maintenance service, the company has worked with many blue chip clients across the UK providing building services solutions.
- 254 Wakefield Road
- WF5 9AB
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)