Office Administrator Apprentice – KSW Engineering
Office Administrator Apprentice
KSW Engineering (Yorkshire) Ltd
Do you want to start your career working for a well-established engineering firm? We have an exciting opportunity to join KSW Engineering based in the centre of Wakefield!
Working alongside the Office Manager, you will gain a valuable insight into how this small, yet successful, business operates. You will be:
- Answering telephones, transferring calls and taking messages
- Booking appointments with customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Ordering stationery and PPE and managing stock levels
- Undertaking basic HR duties, e.g. logging and monitoring staff absence and sickness
- General administration duties including filing, emailing, typing and photocopying
Tuesday – Friday; shifts to be confirmed.
- Experience of using Excel is desirable but not essential
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Can do attitude
- GCSE’s in maths and English at grade 2 or above or equivalent is desired but not essential.