Trainee Sales Adviser – J&C Joel
Apprentice Sales Adviser
Established in 1978, J&C Ltd is one of the world’s leading manufactures and installers of flame-retardant fabrics, flooring, drapery and stage engineering solutions.
The award winning, Yorkshire-based company has a achieved a global reach through an international network of facilities, based in the UK, Europe, UAE, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Macau.
The company has completed numerous highly acclaimed drapery and stage engineering projects, in some of the world’s most prestigious establishments, across a range of sectors.
J&C Joel places a strong emphasis on the adoption of its values across its business, which focuses on the customer, excellence, innovation, partnerships and pride. Furthermore, the company holds a strong belief that its people are what make the business so special.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to develop their skills in a customer facing, fun environment within our UK Sales team. Alongside this, the successful candidate will work towards an apprentice in Customer Services. J&C Joel has a long and successful history of developing and retaining apprentices across a wide range of role, some of whom have grown into senior or managerial roles.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The core function will be to deliver outbound calls to customers.
- Discussing quotations with the client and determining when the customer requires the order.
- To become knowledgeable on all J&C Joel products and services offered and discuss available options to clients including “upselling” and “cross selling”.
- Seeking out new business prospects/customers.
- Build relationships with prospects/customers.
- Liaise on customer orders/matters with other departments to ensure customer expectation is met and managed.
- Become familiar with J&C Joel systems and processes/procedures e.g. drafting and issuing quotations, obtain manufacturing timescales and checking stock levels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- The successful candidate will have ideally have some experience of working in a customer facing environment, supporting customers in their role.
- The candidate will need to poses strong customer service skills and have a good understanding of what good customer service constitutes.
J&C Joel, Sowerby Bridge