Trainee International Sales Advisor – J&C Joel
Apprentice Sales Advisor
Established in 1978, J&C Ltd is one of the world’s leading manufactures and installers of flame-retardant fabrics, flooring, drapery and stage engineering solutions.
The award winning, Yorkshire-based company has a achieved a global reach through an international network of facilities, based in the UK, Europe, UAE, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Macau.
The company has completed numerous highly acclaimed drapery and stage engineering projects, in some of the world’s most prestigious establishments, across a range of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to develop their skills in a fast-paced environment within our International Sales team.
- Responding to requests for pricing and technical information on J&C Joel products and services. Most enquiries are by email, but you will also be expected to correspond via video calls, messaging apps, and telephone as appropriate.
- Use the company ERP system to accurately calculate quotations, process orders, check stock and other sales related activities.
- Become an expert on all company products and services so you can advise customers correctly as well as identify opportunities ‘upsell’ and ‘cross sell’.
- Build relationships with prospects/customers. Use company CRM system to record and plan contact with customers
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer expectations are met and order are processed correctly.
- Adhere consistently to company systems and processes/procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, preferably in a b2b sales environment.
- Ability to communicate confidently and eloquently, in written and spoken English. Any other language skills would be a bonus.
- Organized and able to plan a varied workload.
- Punctual, professional, and polite.
Sowerby Bridge, Halifax