Administration Apprentice – XYZ Law Ltd
Business Administration Apprentice
XYZ Law Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the legal sector as a Business Administration Apprentice! XYZ Law are known for their friendly team and expert advice, this is a great opportunity for you to be a part of this. You will be liaising with clients via telephone and email, writing letters and dealing with ongoing enquiries.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls to clients, law firms or banks
- Writing letters or sending emails to clients, law firms or banks
- Organising, photocopying, scanning, and filing incoming post
- Organising filing cabinets
- Photocopying and archiving
- Franking post and sending post by recorded or special delivery at the post office.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Business Administrator level 3 standard along with Functional Skills in maths and English at level 2 (if required).
During your time on the programme, you will attend NBC for day release sessions every fortnight. In these sessions you will study towards the knowledge elements of the apprenticeship.
NBC is based in Greenhead, Huddersfield (HD1), just a 5 minute walk from the central bus and train stations.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Monday to Friday, hours to be agreed upon.
Total hours per week: 35 hours a week
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire