Business Administration Apprentice – UYR Ltd
Client Services Admin Support Apprentice – Campaigns Team
The business operates its own in-house print and wide format manufacturing facility alongside one of the largest design studios in the North of England. Clients include a range of Nightclubs, pubs & restaurant chains amongst other leisure & drink industry clients. More recently we have seen success in new sectors such as pharmaceutical, convenience store chains and Building. As a growing business you will be part of a dedicated team giving exceptional service to our demanding clients
We are looking for to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work within our Campaigns Team. This is as Admin based role, with the primary function being to support our busy team working on national campaigns for our core client base.
For the right candidate there is a pathway for progression with the company
Duties will include:
– Take instruction from the Campaigns Team on requirements for the Day – this may include checking deliveries to Sites, creation of POD reports, liaison with Courier Companies to resolve any issues.
– Operate within the UYR PIVOT online toolkit, updating information to Clients.
– Liaise with other departments to ensure good communication flow.
– Booking new jobs into Job Tracker System & Tharsterns Production system
– Request PO numbers from clients to ensure all procedural requirements are met.
– Any other day to day requirements from the Team
– Answering the Telephone to Customers